Stay ahead of the game and avoid last-minute tax time surprises – pay your taxes on a quarterly basis, either electronically or via mail. Here is a list of state and Federal individual tax resources to point you in the right direction.
Estimated tax coupons
If you want to mail in your payment with your estimated tax coupon, print out the coupon below and make sure you write your social security number, tax year and tax form on your check.
- + FEDERAL Form 1040-ES
- + MD Form 502-DEP
- + VA Form 760-ES
- + DC Form D-40ES
Or, pay electronically:
Have a Question or Comment ?
useful INFO + RESOURCES
Tips + Articles-indiv
- New taxes in effect for 2014
- Estimated tax coupons
- Individual estimated taxes
- New taxes in effect for 2013
- Due dates, extensions and penalties
- Education Quick snapshot of Federal credits and deductions
- MilitaryTax issues for members of the armed forces
- Home Office DeductionDo you qualify?
- Energy CreditsGuidance for homeowners
- Valuing Charitable Donations